Architecture and Civil/Structure
Global Hi-Tech architecture / civil & structural departments provide services from conceptual design to the construction documents with programming, planning, budgeting, designing, and construction management services for a broad range of building projects. Our in-house engineering teams are capable of delivering a wide range of challenging design in the industry ranging from corporate, financial, healthcare and hospitality projects to manufacturing, industrial, and institutional facilities. Our team also utilize Building Information Modelling (BIM) System for project, if required by the Client.
- Establishing Building parameters
- Information/ Data Gathering.
- Assess various Design Options.
- Preparing a strategic brief describing overall project requirements & constraints.
Concept / Schematic design
- Concept Design Options / 3D Perspectives.
- Space Program / Stacking Diagrams.
- Initial Cost Estimation.
- Outline specifications.
- Procurement options.
- Programme and phasing strategy.
- Buildability and construction logistics.
- Constraints and opportunities
- Architectural plans sections and elevations of buildings
- Outline specification including schedules of components.
- Key assemblies, component drawings and schedules.
- Initial schedules of finishes, doors and ironmongery, sanitary fittings, room numbers and signage.
- Structural plans sections, elevations and specifications.
- Building services plans, sections and elevations.
- Safety / Fire Fighting strategy.
- Detailed cost plan showing the capital and lifecycle costs for all the components.
- Risk assessment including operational issues such as lifts, cleaning of atrium roofs and facade etc.